homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Owl Love...

I'm an owl lover. I have been since I was a child. They fascinate me, and I think they are the most amazing bird ever. (Closely followed by birds of prey and peacocks). So you can imagine my joy when I won these little beauties from Brenda at Red Stitch Designs (especially since I had totally forgotten about the competition). I cannot wait to give these two a home on my Christmas tree. And if you want some beautiful hand-made goodies to decorate you house, I highly recommend Red Stitch Designs. Brenda is one of the most amazingly creative people EVER!!!! Mmmm...maybe it's time for me to order my Christmas gifts? (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.