homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 15 October 2011

Zva Creative Project No. 3 September 2011

I'm slowly catching up with some of my scrapping commitments. Here's my 3rd September project for Zva Creative. Titled: Smiles and Hugs.
Zva Creative products used: CR-04CB-109 (rhinestone flourish); FL-04CA-130 (dual flowers - purple); FL01CB110 and FL01CB112 (silk flowers); FL01CB114 and FL01CB116 (felt flowers); AD01CB102 (2MM FOAM DOTS); CR-01CB-101 (clear rhinestones); and BRBK02CA101 (1/4" rhinestone brads).
Here's a close-up of the new rhinestone bird flourish. Isn't it stunning? And it comes in lots of delicious colours. You can find them here.
Another close-up, this time of all the flowers I used on the layout. I love that I can so simply change the colours of flowers with Copic Pens and Glimmermist. Makes scrapping so much easier. Papers by Lily Bee. Transparency and rub-ons by Hambly. Punch by Martha Stewart.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - I adore the bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are soooo beautiful - perfect models for your scrummy layouts. Polly x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.