homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 12 November 2011

The Color Room Challenge #82

I'm back! It's been sooooo long since I've had time to play in The Color Room, and I have missed it greatly. But I am finally back!
This layout was created for Challenge #82. Yes, that was a couple of weeks ago, but I've been busy!!! :-) Life got in the way, as per usual...
Here's a close-up of the Prima candelabra that I inked blue (with Ingvilde Bolme's new inks), and covered with glitter.
I used the blue ink on the grey ribbon flowers too. Plus a little purple colour from a copic pen. I added a few Prima flowers, and cut up a Prima vine. Lets just say this DIDN'T turn out anything like what I had in my head, lol!!!

3 comments:

  1. it is gorgeous girl!!
    hugs kristie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man...
    hun, this is stunning...totally
    and completely perfect and pretty!
    what a project, so glad to could
    come by!

    hugs my friend! Leah

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.