homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Crafty Sketches In November...

The November Sketch is up over at Crafty Sketches. This is such a fun sketch. I just adore it! There is so much room for interpretation.
If you would like to join in the fun, just click here for details.
This is what I came up with! Love, love, love the colour!!! Don't know what it is at the moment, but all my layouts seem to feature yellow, orange or red. Must be a phase I am going through? I've used lots of Sassafras goodies for this layout (papers, stickers, Foldies, paper flowers). And lots of stitching for texture (and because I haven't played with my sewing machine for ages...it feels neglected, lol!). Titled: Love This Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.