homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 25 December 2011

Christmas Wishes...

Life has been so crazy and hectic, especially for the past month. I'm sorry I have neglected my blog - so not my style at all. I promise once we are settled in Adelaide (early in the New Year), things will start to return to normal, and my posts will become regular again.
I have received a happy, happy email, and can't wait to share the details with you. But again, this will have to wait until I am settled. Sorry, just had to tease, lol! I also managed to scrap one layout before I had to pack up my stuff for our move south. I can share that in the New Year too. You have no idea how much I am missing my scrapping at the moment - the withdrawal symptoms are bad, lol!!! I think it's time to start doing more digital scrapping (I've been dabbling - still have a lot to master).
I just wanted to take a moment to wish a Merry Christmas to all my family, friends, followers, and blog readers, both near and far. Please have a wonderful time with your family and friends, and please stay safe. I'll see you on the other side - once I've recovered.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jules! Just saying hi and that i found your blog!! Look forward to following you and working with you in 2012. xoxo Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julianne, hope your move to Adelaide all goes well... Happy New Year to you!! I'm looking forwards to working with you in 2012, so nice to see a face or two I know. Hope your finger is healing well....
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.