homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 2 January 2012

Challenges at Scrapbook Kits...

A new year, brings new challenges. Over at Scrapbook Kits, we have two new challenges for you - our Inspiration Challenge and our Sketch Challenge. Our Design Team have been extremely busy creating all sorts of inspiration for you. Make sure you pop on over, and take a peek. Better still, why not join in the fun? I would love to see your creations.
Our Inspiration Challenge for January 2012 is all about Summer. Bright, summery and citrus colours. (Picture found on Pinterest). How does this inspire you? A picnic in the park? A swim at the beach?
And our January Sketch challenge (designed by me). The Design Team had a blast with this sketch and have created so many different interpretations. Want to check them out? Then just click here. I hope you'll come and join us for some scrapping fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.