homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 13 February 2012

Layout for Noel Mignon Challenge...

As many of you know, I'm a huge fan of the Noel Mignon kits. I have sooooo many of them, but I haven't played with them for ages. So I decided to change that, and participate in Noel's current scrapbook challenge.

The challenge was to use the following: 1. Either a paint dauber or a mist spray, and 2. Either an edge distresser or sewing. You can't use both options - it has to be one or the other from the two techniques given. I chose mist spray and sewing. Titled: 52 Weeks Of The Year. Which Noel Mignon kit did I use? I have no idea - yes, I have THAT many!!!

I used the Tattered Angels Iridescent Gold mist on my flowers. I love how it just gives a pale golden glimmer.
I sewed stitching for my banner. Nope, I didn't draw a line or plan it first - I simply put the paper up to my sewing machine, crossed my fingers, hoped for the best, and started sewing. Sometimes that method works for me. :-)

I used Tattered Angels Santa Baby Glimmermist to colour my Bella! lace paper butterflies (from my own stash). Because they were white, and already had a tonne of glitter on them, they have come out in a beautiful marbled effect after being sprayed.
The new Noel Mignon challenge should go up soon - I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.