homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 1 March 2012

Crafty Sketches - March 2012 Sketch

I've been designing sketches again. It was my turn to design a sketch for Crafty Sketches. All I can say is, this one is REALLY a challenge, lol!

Crafty Sketches March Sketch - designed by Jules (That's me!!!).
I love banners, so I decided to make the most of them, with not one row of banners, but three!!! I warned you it was a challenge! :-)

And this is my interpretation of my sketch - "Like Day & Night".
The rest of the Crafty Sketches Design Team (and Guest Designer) did an amazing job with this sketch. Just click here to see their work, and receive a whole lot of inspiration. If you would like to have some fun and play with us, all the details can be found on the Crafty Sketches blog.
Products Used: Echo Park "This & That Graceful" papers and stickers; Imaginarium Designs chipboard; Magnolia chandelier piece; Prima flowers; Kasiercraft rhinestones; The Twinery twine; and Ranger Embossing Glitter.

2 comments:

  1. Really, really love this sketch Jules...you should do more of them. Thank goodness someone is doing something different!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto from me! Greg Keith and awesome page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.