homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 11 March 2012

Let's Go With Cute...

One of the interesting things about playing Layout Tag over at Noel Mignon's, is that sometimes you have to work outside your comfort zone. What do I mean? Well, everyone has a different style of scrapbooking. Sometimes, the layout you receive is totally different to your own style, so adapting it can be quite a challenge.

I usually like to leave a little (or a lot) of white space on my layouts, but many of the American girls have a different style where they utilise the whole page. Because this is a new style for me, I decided to keep this layout simple and cute. Why make things harder for myself? This may not be my greatest layout ever, but it's passable, and I'm happy with it. Besides, cute is always a good thing, isn't it? LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.