homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 31 March 2012

This And That EP Sketch Contest...

Have I mentioned how much I am in love with the Echo Park This & That Graceful collection? Like, really in love!!!!! Teal, red and brown has always been one of my favourite colour combinations, so I am happy to use any excuse to play with these papers.


When I saw the Echo Park Sketch Contest, which requires a layout to be created with either "This & That" collection, well I just jumped at the chance to play with these papers. Here's the end result: I Think You Are Amazing. My daughter is struggling a little with the changes of a new school and new city, so I created this to give her self-esteem a little boost, and to let her know I love her - no matter what!!!


Here's a close-up of some of my detailed work and layers. Yes, I'd be lost without my Liquid Pearls, lol! They are a staple of my stash (did I mention I just purchased all the new colours? Addicted much???).

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet, love the colours, and how the brighter ones enhance so much of the rest of the layout. Hope your daughter settles sooner than later, can be such a huge change moving and such a huge distance too...

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.