homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 29 April 2012

Winter Spring Layout Tag...

I love participating in the Noel Mignon LO Tag challenges. They are so much fun, and it's great to see the progression of the layouts once everyone has finished. (Plus, it's an excuse for me to use my Noel Mignon kits, which have been neglected lately!).
Here's my layout for the most recent Winter-Spring Layout Tag event. Titled: Not Merry & Bright. I used Noel's Christmas kit, just for something different, lol! No, I don't ever do "traditional" Christmas layouts - it's just not my style. :-) You can view everyone's completed layouts over on the Noel Mignon site. Or you could even join the fun and put your name down for the Summer Lo Tag challenge - the list of names is already being taken. Come on, I dare you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.