homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Crafty Sketches May Sketch...

I can't believe it is already May, and time for a new sketch.
Are you ready for it? Here we go...


And here is what I created using the May Sketch. Titled: One Fine Summer Day. 
The day I decided to create the layout for this sketch, was the day that my prize package turned up from Echo Park. I was fortunate enough to win the "Hello Summer" range of papers, and they worked perfectly for this layout. I absolutely adore the beautiful bright colours, and the sweet little birds, and all the flowers that could be cut out. A wonderful range to work with - very much a fun and happy range!
If you would like to join in the fun, just pop on over to the Crafty Sketches blog where you will find all the details. Plus you will find a whole lot of inspiration from the rest of the design team. :-)
Happy Scrapping everyone!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.