homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 1 July 2012

Crafty Sketches July Sketch...

Yay, it's finally here - the first day of the month! Now I can share some of my creations, lol!

Let's start with the July Sketch over at Crafty Sketches.
This month, the team have decided to use a Beggahuna sketch. 

This is my take on the sketch. Yes, I was quite liberal with it, lol!
Titled: My Shoe Love
(See, sometimes I do scrap about other things other then my two girls).
I've used lots of Imaginarium Designs chipboard (frames and alphabets); Hambly transparancy; Zva Creative rhinestone flourishes; Prima flowers; washi tape; Glimmermist (Jazz Blue); Crafter's Workshop mask; Maya Road journalling blocks; Doodlebug glitter; and various rub-ons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.