homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 4 August 2012

Crafty Sketches - August

Things have changed a little over at Crafty Sketches - usually we design our own sketches, but recently we've started using sketches from other sketch designers.

This month our August Sketch is designed by Becky Fleck over at Page Maps
Cute, isn't it? This sketch is a whole lot of fun!!!

Here's my take on the sketch. Titled: Pillow Fight. Most of the papers and decorations are from Crate, and the transparency is from Hambly. You are actually lucky to be viewing this layout because my cat decided to "help" me with it while the Liquid Pearls" were still drying. Fortunately, I was able to save it and make it passable for viewing (I really didn't want to have to do it all over again, lol!). 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this so much!!! What an awesome layout!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pleased to hear I am not the only one with a cat who loves to join you when crafting. My cat has a particular like of washi tape....lol. I love the fun elements and colors against the woodgrain look background. A fabulously fun layout and great take on the sketch. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.