homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 8 October 2012

October Fun With Imaginarium Designs...

Today it's my turn to share some wonderful Imaginarium Designs inspiration over on the ID blog. I'll keep this post short, as all the details can be viewed on the ID blog, including techniques, details, and products used. Just click here to view the full post. 

"SISTER GERMS"
A fun layout about my youngest daughter's aversion to accepting kisses from her older sister.

"SO CUTE"
How to use washi tape to decorate your chipboard.

"SMILE AND BE HAPPY"
Creating a whimsical feel with chipboard, and having fun with colours.

And I'll leave you with a close-up of the details and layers on this layout. 
Hope you are having a wonderful start to the week.
Happy scrapping!
Julianne. xx

And don't forget, if you pop on over to the Imaginarium Designs blog, be sure to leave a comment to WIN some Imaginarium Designs chipboard goodies! 
Believe me, you can NEVER have too much chipboard. :-)

1 comment:

  1. This are gorgeous. love the vibrant colors you have used!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.