homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 4 October 2012

October SWAT Challenge...

It's new sketch and challenge time over at Sketches With A Twist. :-)

The October Sketch (designed by me) is ready to go, 
and the twist is to use "STARS" on your layout, one way or another. 

This is my take on the sketch. Titled: Star Bright Star Light.
I've journalled around the edges about my wish for a wonderful daughter. 
Products Used: MLS papers; Imaginarium Designs chipboard alphas; and Zva Creative flourish. 

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Jules, I really love this sketch too with all the layers and banners.. Love the colors you have used here, sweet photos too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is one of the prettiest layouts I have seen, so colorful and full of fun details, and I loved your sketch this month! I can see a lot of gorgeous projects coming in because of it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.