homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 16 October 2012

PaperHaus DIY Flowers And Banners...

I am so excited to be able to share this with you. My first post for PaperHaus is now up on the PaperHaus blog. I'm always nervous when I do my "first" creation for any design team, so I am happy to have this one successfully completed. 

TITLED: 100% Original
I had fun playing with the new Hopscoth papers from Fancy Pants.
Love, love, love the colours in this range!!!

I made a couple of pretty banners to run across my page. 
So easy to create, and they look so cute.
(I'm just addicted to them a little bit, lol!)


And die cut hand-made flowers. So beautiful and easy to make. 
(Created using the Spellbinder's Rose Creations die - one of my best ever investments).
For more details, please visit the PaperHaus blog

2 comments:

  1. sigh.....loving your work again...still...always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love your banners and th flowers are divine!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.