homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 2 November 2012

PaperHaus November Sketch

The new Sketch-For-The-Month is up over at Paperhaus.
November Sketch designed by Linda Brun

Here's my take on the November sketch. I've used Carta Bella papers and stickers, and kept the design simple (although cutting out all those circles did take a while, lol!)
Titled: Beautiful Moments With You.

Don't forget to pop on over to the PaperHaus blog and see the rest of the team's inspirational layouts - they are all very different and amazing. 

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you join in the fun with our November Sketch - I'd love to see what you create (don't forget to link your creations to the PaperHaus blog post). 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.