homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 5 December 2012

My Monthly Challenges...

There just aren't enough hours in the day...sigh...I haven't even completed my two monthly challenges from November yet (but I will, I promise - eventually). Now it time to put up the December challenges. 
 So here goes...


This is the sketch I have designed for my December Sketch Challenge. I wanted to try something different - I rarely (if ever) use a grid design, so I thought it was time to get some practice in, lol! 


And here is my colour inspiration choice for December (found on Pinterest). I decided to go with colours that I have never used before - pink, navy and gold, and I am thinking maybe on a kraft background?

If you would like to join in and use my sketch or inspiration picture to inspire your creativity, please feel free to do so. All I ask is that you give credit for using my sketch. :-)

Happy Hump Day!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.