homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 1 December 2012

PaperHaus Winter Issue And Blog Hop...

It's here! It's here! It's here! The PaperHaus Winter Issue is now available. 
And do you know what that means? 
It means the PaperHaus 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop is about to start. :-)
Are you ready for a fabulous 12 days of fun and prizes? 
Then hop your way over to PaperHaus and check this out:


What are you waiting for? Get hopping! And don't forget to leave some love and comments to win yourself some scrappy goodies. :-)

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love your off the page projects..the frames are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been hopping Such gorgeous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's been a great hop so far - love your style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julianne,

    Thanks so much for being a part of the Blog Hop. I'm not sure, but thought I should enter the draw for the prize supremo here. Such a beautiful selection of goodies, but I must say that the Root Beer logo caught my eye first. My favorite soda drink.

    Take care and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Style is what it is all about.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.