homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 9 December 2012

SWAT December Challenge...

December is here (boy, that came around quick!!!). Which means we have another sketch and challenge for you over on the Sketches With A Twist blog.


Here's the sketch that I have designed for December. 
Lots of room for interpretation, and making it your own.
And the twist is to use glitter somewhere on your layout. 

"THE DESK"

Here's my take on the sketch. I've followed the design rather closely, but still added a few elements to make it mine. 

Don't forget to pop on over to the SWAT blog to check out all the inspiration from the other design team members. They have all taken very different approaches to this sketch. :-)

Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is so great! Love the colors. It looks so familiar (the cat on the desk......)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.