homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 12 January 2013

Imaginarium Designs January Projects...

I actually posted these on the Imaginarium Designs blog a few days ago, but I have been so busy moving house that I haven't had a chance to post these on my blog, until now. 

 "Love These Crazy Kitties"

This is my first January project for Imaginarium Designs. I created this on a 12x12 chipboard sheet, using lots and lots of chipboard alphas for the layout background. You can find all the details on how I created this  (plus extra close-up photos) on the Imaginarium Designs blog


Here's a close-up of the title. I kept it white so that it created a lovely contrast with the other colours and textures on the background.


I added texture paste to the alphas to create the lovely rough texture on each of the alphas. They have simply been covered with Tattered Angels Glimmermists.

 "Adore"

This is my second January project for Imaginarium Designs. I decided to challenge myself by using a colour combination that I wouldn't usually use - aqua, red, and gold. Well, I won't say it was easy, lol!!!


You can find more details (and close-up photos) of how I creatd this layout, and the techniques and products used, on the Imaginarium Designs blog

Thank-you for dropping by. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Me? I'm going to go explore the new town that I now live in. :-) I might even share some photos soon.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.