homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 6 January 2013

Monthly Challenge January 2013

I've been so busy moving house I nearly forgot to upload my personal monthly challenges. I don't know when I will find time to play with these inspiration examples, but hopefully I'll get lucky and find some time, before the end of the month.


My sketch creation for January. Do you like?
Please feel free to use this sketch to assist your inspiration. All I ask is that you give me credit for the sketch if you blog or post your layout anywhere. 


Here's my monthly Pinterest colour and inspiration challenge for January.
I wanted something completely different, and I think this is perfect - pale blue, red, pink, polka dots and florals. What an amazing combination. :-)
I hope you might join me and play along?
If you do, don't forget to link your layout to my post so that I can come and visit, 
and leave a little love too. I would love to see your creations.

Happy scrapping everyone!
Big hugs. xx

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow such a great sketch and colorpalette i think i will give it a go xox Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I could say about your creations is gorgeous, creative and interesting. I really liked such wonderful sketches and the color palette, it would really inspire me to carry out similar things at my end.

    alacraft

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.