homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 12 January 2013

SWAT January Sketch...

Are you ready to have some fun with the January Sketch over at Sketches With A Twist? The January twist is to use CHEVRON anywhere on your layout.


Here's the January sketch that I created (I love this sketch - I had soooo much fun with it). 

 "2012"

And this is the layout that I created using the January Sketch and twist (I used chevron washi tape on my layout).  I die-cut lots of coloured doilies, and layered them with Martha Stewart doilies. 

Products Used: Pebbles Inc. papers; Pebbles Inc. stickers; Martha Stewart paper doilies; Liquid Pearls; washi tape; and Kindy Glitz. 

Happy scrapping! xxx

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous Jules.. very eye catching!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome take on the sketch! so happy to join you on the ID DT ! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.