homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Tutorial: Text Typing on Layouts

I have a tutorial that I am sharing over on the Paperhaus blog. It explains how to create text journalling on a 12" x 12" layout, with a basic printer. For all the details, and photographs, please head on over to the Paperhaus Blog

 "SURVIVAL"

This project is a Design Team layout for PaperHaus, and is my "journalling" project for January. I created this layout to record my feelings about the struggle we had to help Bolt survive. 


Bolt and her siblings were my first experience at raising foster kittens. I've since learnt it is not easy, and it is often very, very heart-breaking.

I created the text on this layout using my normal printer. I do not have a 12" x 12" printer. To see how I created this look, just hop on over to the PaperHaus blog for the full tutorial.


I had fun with lots of fussy cutting and layering. I LOVE Prima papers for that very reason. Oh, and for all the beautiful colours. 


Thank-you for dropping by, and  I hope you have enjoyed this layout. 
I'll have more layouts to share with you in a few days. I'm busy at the moment in my craft studio with end of month deadlines, and a few surprises for next month.

Big Hugs. x
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love all the borders and am happy for you and your Bolt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.