homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Noel Mignon Layout Tag Challenge...

I've been a long-time fan of the Noel Mignon kits. I just adore them. Noel always packs them full of beautiful goodies, some of which we do not get, (or may be hard to get), over here. I love any excuse to play with these kits. (And no, I am not payed to say this, lol!).  

Here's the layout I created for the Noel Mignon Summer Layout Tag challenge that was just completed. I used the January Soda Shoppe kit to create this layout (it has lots of beautiful colours in it). 
But be warned - if you purchase one of these kits - they are VERY, VERY addictive. :-)

Happy scrapping everyone.
xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.