homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 20 March 2013

OTP Bird Cage

I'm starting to experiment more with off-the-page projects. Up until recently, I've always been a "layout" kind of girl. But one of the advantages of working on Design Teams, is the opportunity to grow and try new things. (I've got a cupboard full of OTP projects waiting to be done, lol!). 


I created this sweet little bird cage for my eldest daughter. 
You can find all the details and extra photos on the PaperHaus blog


When I purchased that little bird a couple of weeks ago, I had no idea I was going to create this bird cage. Isn't it funny how life works out? I'm just glad I purchased two birds, because I see another one of these in my future for the youngest daughter. :-)

Thank-you for stopping by today. 
Happy scrapping!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It's so cute, the colours are gorgeous Jules. I must admit I'm not an OTP person either so I'd have to be pushed and I'd probably do an album or similar so I'm really impressed with your bird house.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.