homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 1 March 2013

SWAT March Challenge...

Autumn has arrived!!! Woo-hoo!
 And with it, we have a new sketch and challenge available for you at  Sketches With A Twist.

Here's the sketch that I have designed for March. The twist is to use Washi tape on your layout.
I LOVE WASHI TAPE!!! Just saying, lol!

Here's my layout creation using the sketch and twist. I fell in love with the Kaisercraft "Secret Admirer" collection the moment I saw it. And those doilies - perfect for this sketch!!! I think I might need to go and buy more of those papers. :-D
So, what are you waiting for? You have a new sketch and twist to play with!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully and artfully done. I love the colors you used and against the black background, they just sing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.