homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 11 March 2013

The Best Fun EVER!!!!

Recently, I was fortunate enough to attend two workshops held by Finnibair. 
All I can say is OMG!!!!!!!!!
Without a doubt, these were two of the best workshops I have ever attended. I learnt sooooo much, and had so much fun (it was just ridiculous how much fun I could have with grunge!!!).
Needless to say, I am completely and utterly addicted. 


 Today I will share the layout from my first workshop
 (I am still adding finishing touches tot he second layout). 


Who would have thought that trinkets could bring me so much joy. 
I think this is what I have been waiting for. Now to incorporate it into my scrapping style. I have so many ideas, and so many things I want to try. 


All I can say is thank-you Finnibair for beings so awesome, and for sharing your creativity with the world. You have rocked my world is the most amazing way. :-)

Thanks for stopping by,
Cheers and Hugs, x
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. She's amazing, eh!
    LOVE this creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your page that you created Jules, She is so amazing, don't you think??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jules, this looks amazing.. fabulous details.. love all the bits you have on there.. I am sure you will never be the same after one of her classes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWEEE!!!! I wanna play !!!!! this is fantastic !!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.