homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 17 April 2013

PaperHaus Introduces "Remember Me"...

There is a new monthly blog segment over at the PaperHaus Magazine blog. We call it "Remember Me". It's all about recording "me" - my photos, my stories, my life. And each month our design team will share new creative ways to record your stories. So pop on over to the blog and check out what we have for you this month! 


"THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY"
Here's my take on "Remember Me". I decided to list all those things that make me happy. And I reinforced those things with matching embellishments - cameras, butterflies, a photo of a rose, stars, and colour (and lots of it!).


I had so much fun creating this "happy" layout.
It was a nice change to create a layout about me.


I've recorded a list of all the things that make me happy 
(yes, I know I have listed butterflies twice, lol! Ooopps!!!!). 

Created using the Noel Mignon "Melrose" kit.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you are having a great scrappy day!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.