homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 30 May 2013

PaperHaus June Sketch Challenge...

Today, I am sharing my latest creation for PaperHaus. This layout was created using the PaperHaus June sketch, which has been released a few days early because of the HUGE SUMMER BLOG HOP that we have lined up for the 1st June.  


"LOVE CHERISH ADORE"
I have used lots of Imaginarium Designs chipboard, and the new Porcelain Rose collection from Kaisercraft. I am in love with this range - the unusual colour combination really got my attention.

And I played with my new Heidi Swap sprays too - talk about addictive!!!
(Yes, I've added them all to my never ending collections of sprays and mists...sigh...) 

If you would like to view the sketch this layout is based on, just pop on over to the PaperHuas Blog.
Or click this link here. You will find all the rules and submission details on the blog.


Here's a few close-ups of all the details and layers. 


I used a lot of die cuts (pre-made and self made); and stickers to create this layout. There was lots of layering involved. 


I couldn't help myself - I had to tie the journalling in with the title. :-D


I'm starting to appreciate the joy of die cuts. My number of dies has grown considerably in the past 6 months. And now I am really starting to have fun playing with them. 

Now, don't forget to check out the PaperHaus June sketch, and don't forget to join the PaperHaus Summer Blog Hop on the 1st June. All the details can be found on the PaperHaus Blog

Thanks for dropping by!
Big hugs, xxx
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layout and color scheme. She is growing up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.