homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 19 May 2013

PaperHaus Remember Me May 2013...

I can't believe how quickly time is passing. We have just done our second "Remember Me" segment on the PaperHaus blog. It just seems like yesterday that we started this segment, but now we are working towards our third. :-) Don't forget to pop on over to the PaperHaus blog and check out what the rest of the team have been up to. There is lots of creativity and inspiration to share!


"YOUR LIFE IS NOT ALL ROSES"
This is my take on the May segment of Remember Me. I wanted to record a conversation of what I would say to myself as a child, if I ever had the chance. 


I created my background my layering rub-ons. I didn't go overboard on embellishments and details, as I wanted the focus to remain on the photos and journalling.

And guess what? Now it's your turn! We would love to see your take on this segment. Just link it up on the Remember Me post on the PaperHaus blog

Supplies used: Noel Mignon "Country Lane" kit. 

Thank-you for stopping by, 
and I hope you are having an awesome weekend!!!
Cheers and hugs, xxx
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Jules so glad you've made it through those times and look at you now, you're a creative queen, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Jules! Love it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and heart felt layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.