homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 24 May 2013

Pink Butterfly Tag...

Do you remember the aqua and red butterfly tag I did a little while ago (for Imaginarium Designs)? Well, I finally finished the pink version, of the same tag. And as promised, I am sharing it with you. 


These tags are so easy to make. I'm thinking about doing a step-by-step tutorial. Is anyone interested? If you are, please let me know. I might even let you suggest some colour schemes for me to work with. :-D


And I have a new product that I love - embossing enamel. I have used it on the Imaginarium Designs chipboard butterfly. Miss Louise Nelson recently showed me an example and gave me a run down on how the product worked. So I couldn't help myself - I purchased some and took it home to play. Isn't it beautiful!!! It has gorgeous pale flecks of colour through it - this one has pink and gold. But I also have aqua's and silvers. :-D

Here's to a great weekend!
Big hugs, xxx
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. This is soooooooo pretty! I love all the pink and gorgeous embellies! And I so want to try the embossing enamel....love the effect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.