homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Purple Pumpkin May Sketch Challenge...

Don't you just love the 1st of each month when all the new challenges and sketches get released? I love the anticipation of seeing what there is to play with!!!! And today, we have a circle sketch (by Debbie Burns) to create and play with, over at Purple Pumpkin


Purple Pumpkin May Sketch (by Debbie Burns).


"EVERY LIFETIME"
This is my take on the Purple Pumpkin May sketch. It's a layout about a dear friend who I miss very much. We keep in touch via text and Facebook (he travels a lot and we live in different cities). 
Can you spot all the Purple Pumpkin products that I have used?


I've used a chiffon flower with a rhinestone centre, a star flair button, and a crochet doily.


And a wooden butterfly button, and washi tape
I must admit, I was a little concerned about the colour combination when I first started to play and create with this layout, but in the end, they all worked together beautifully. 

Now don't forget, you can still play along even if you don't have Purple Pumpkin products. We do not discriminate, lol! Just click on the Purple Pumpkin blog and follow the instructions for entry and uploading.

Happy Scrapping everyone!!! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.