homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Short Cuts For Scrapping Green...

I have a great little segment up on the PaperHaus Blog. It's all about being "green" when scrapping, and using your left-overs and scraps. For all the details, just head on over to the PaperHaus Blog.


"SUGAR & SPICE"
Can you spot all the Purple Pumpkin goodies? Yeah, I'm kind of getting addicted, lol!
And I've rediscovered my punches. :-D


Just a couple of close-ups. All those pieces of chipboard are left-overs from other projects. Yep, this is my way of recycling and re-using!!!


I'm totally in love with all the new Bo-Bunny papers that have been released recently. 
I've used the C'est La Vie range for this layout. 

Happy scrapping!!!
And thanks for stopping by!
xxx
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the colour combo of green/yellow/mauve and great mix of elements

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.