homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 13 June 2013

Paperhaus Floral Wreath Project...

Here's my latest project for PaperHaus. This gorgeous floral wreath was created with Bo-Bunny Prairie Chic papers, and comes with step-by-step instructions over on the PaperHaus blog


Without a doubt, this has been one of my more challenging projects. Lets just say my Big Shot got quite the workout, lol! I have no idea how many dies I cut to create this!!!


But the end result was worth it. I totally love this wreath, and cannot wait to find somewhere to hang it (permanently). Maybe on my bedroom door? We never use the front door, so I kind of think it might be wasted there.


I've sprayed the entire wreath with Dazzling Diamonds Glimmermist, and highlighted the leaves, and large flowers, with a touch of Kindy Gltiz. 


And don't forget, if you would like the instructions to make this wreath, you will find them on the PaperHaus blog, along with photos, and a few tips.

Thank-you for stopping by today, on this wet, cold, and windy day (well, at least here in Mount Barker it is!!!). Apparently, the next 3 days are going to be even colder, lol! :-) Lucky my husband isn't home - he'd probably cry.

Cheers and big hugs,
xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.