homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Sketches With a Twist June Challenge...

Have you seen the new sketch that is up over at Sketches With a Twist


June Sketch - Twist is to use anything transparent.
I will be leaving the SWAT Design Team, from next month. The time has come to move on, 
as my life is about to get extremely hectic over the next 1-2 months. 
So keep an eye out at SWAT for a new sketch designer, and new team members - and a whole pile of new inspiration!


 "CHERISH"

This is my take on the sketch and twist. I have used a clear alpha letter, clear stickers (ttile), and a clear transparency heart. 
And I've used lots, and lots, of Purple Pumpkin goodies. :-D



Here's a few close-ups!
Lots of owls - my daughter and I both love owls. 


Don't you just love those splatters? Yes, I had fun doing those!


More splatters, a little bling, and a touch of washi tape.


And some Prima flowers to finish it all off!!!

Products Used: My Little Shoebox papers and stickers; Purple Pumpkin embellishments (doilies, buttons, tags, and twine); washi tape; Prima flowers; brads; Liquid Pearls; and Heidi Swapp Colour Spray.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, xxx
Photobucket



4 comments:

  1. Every time you look at the page you see something new. Loved the large owl - then I saw the little ones. The doilies with the flowers are very pretty. Great layout. Thanks for sharing.
    Good luck with your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the owls that you added to this beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this page is gorgeous with all the added bling, I love the doily shapes with the liquid pearls around the edge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.