homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 24 June 2013

You Make Me Smile...

Today I am sharing a layout over on the Purple Pumpkin blog. Now, most of the time I scrap my daughters, but this time I decided to go with one of my furry babies. Meet Loki! 


This is my baby boy, the youngest of nine cats. Yes, you read that right - 9 cats (it's a long story!!!). He is the most adorable, smoochy, funny baby ever, and he is happiest when I am holding him. 
I don't regret getting him, not one little bit. :-)


He was named after a mischievious elf, from a book that I read, not after Thor's brother (my Loki is definitely not a villain, lol!).


I had a lot of fun with layout using stamps and mists, and washi tape (of course!). 
Love, love, love my washi tape! 


Products Used: Jillibean Soup papers, stickers, and die cuts: Prima flowers: Zva Creative rhinestone flourishes; Kaisercraft pearls; Purple Pumpkin crochet flowers, cloth buttons, resin flowers, and washi tape. 

Thank-you for stopping by. Hope you are having a great day!

Cheers and hugs, xxx
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet cat... and such a beautiful layout! Love the flowers, butterflies and banners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.