homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Kaisercraft and the Curiosity Collection...

Have you seen the new Curiosity Collection that Kaisercraft has released? I have to say - it's just a little bit divine! I am so glad I have been fortunate enough to join the Kaisercraft team - I am enjoying every second of designing for this company. Each month, the releases just get better, and better. 


 "SO VERY LOVED" CARD
But back to today! Today, I am sharing my creations from the Curiosity Collection. Aren't these colours just luscious!!! Beautiful bright colours, right up my alley. :-)


"CLASSY AND FABULOUS" LAYOUT
I know many people would run at the sight of bright orange, but it just works magically with this collection. I fell in love with that orange and white striped paper the moment I laid my eyes on it. 


"CHIPBOARD FAN FRAME"
I decided to try something a little different in regards to my beyond-the-page project. I have to thank Jane from Imaginarium Designs for the chipboard fan. Jane was generous enough to provide me with this project. 


I love these wooden flourishes - I think I want to use them on everything!


If you would like to see even more inspiration and designs from the Curiosity Collection, hop on over to the Kaisercraft blog, where all my team mates have been very, very busy.

Thanks for stopping by today,
Big hugs, xxx
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your projects are awesome that you have created with this paper collection:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.