homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Purple Pumpkin Project #3

Here's my latest project for Purple Pumpkin


"You Are My Sunshine"
I created this layout using Glitz Design papers, masking tape, Glitz stickers, and a handful of Purple Pumpkin embellishments. All the details can be found on the Purple Pumpkin blog, right here


Here's a few close-ups of the details and layering.





Now don't forget to get your entry in for the Purple Pumpkin August sketch. All the details are right here. But be quick - time is running out. :-)


And have you checked out the new products that we now have in the Purple Pumpkin store? What? You haven't??? What are you waiting for? The store has been filled, and is overflowing, with lots of new and pretty embellishments. Stock up quick because they never last long. :-)

Happy Hump Day! 

Cheers, xxx 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.