homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 5 September 2013

Colorbok Folding Mini Album...

Today, I'd like to share this mini album I created with the Cartwheel Signature Collection from Colorbok. This range is bright, colourful, fun, and pretty - perfect for a little girl's album. If you would like to view more details, please click on the Colorbok link - right here


My youngest daughter has a thing for note books, note pads, albums, and writing paper (geez, I wonder where she get's that from???). And with her birthday fast approaching (next week), I thought I would make her a special present that she could fill with her own photos and journalling. 

Because she can be a little rough, I have created this album out of chipboard, and covered the edges with washi tape - hopefully this will help it last a little longer. 


Here's a few close-ups of the inside. There are lots of envelopes, journalling tags, and spaces for photos. 


Aren't the colours and patterns just gorgeous!!!


I have included a pocket for extra journalling tags, photos, or notes. 


Lots and lots of layers and pages, all waiting to be filled with memories and photos.


I've decorated the journalling tags with inspirational phrases.


I have decorated all the envelopes with paper die cuts, stickers, and journalling blocks.


I just love having envelopes inside mini albums - you can store such wonderful cherished mementos in them.


I have added extra glitter and fabric flowers to the background papers for extra dimension and texture. 


Thank-you for stopping by and joining me today!
And if you come back tomorrow, I'll be sharing more Christmas inspiration. :-)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.