homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 6 September 2013

Kaisercraft St Nicholas Collection...

Yes, I have more Christmas inspiration for you! Today, we are sharing the St Nicholas collection on the Kaisercraft blog. Such a beautiful, traditional, and romantic range of papers. 


"MERRY CHRISTMAS"
For this layout, I've gone with a grid pattern background, and lots of paper punching. 
Sorry, I don't have any close-ups this time around. :-( My bad! 


And I created this cute card too. I'm not a card fan, but I really like the way this one turned out - it's just so cute and sweet. If you would like to see some more Christmas inspiration from the other DT members, just click on the Kaisercraft blog link - right here

It's Friday - I'm out of here! :-)
I have a huge weekend planned - the Adelaide Show, my daughter's 10th Birthday Slumber party, and a Calisthenics concert too!!!

Have a great weekend, xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.