homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 17 September 2013

My PaperHaus RAK Winner Is...

When choosing a winner for my RAKs, I have two methods I rely on. The first, is putting the names in a bowl and letting my daughters choose the winner/s. The second, when there are a lot of names or comments, is using the Random.Org number generator. 

In this instance, I have used the Random.Org number generator. Now, I really wish I knew how to do a screen shot of who the number generator chose as the winner (but I am a little challenged in that technical area, lol!). There were 62 comments, so I put in 1 as the start, and 62 as the end. And what did it come back with????

31 - exactly half way. Yes. Really!!! :-)
I think it will be a long time before I see this again, lol! 

So that makes our winner - DANA HOLLAND-NORRIS!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Dana. :-)
Please contact me with your mailing address, and I'll get this RAK of goodies on it's way to your doorstep. 

Cheers and happy scrapping,
xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.