homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Paperhaus September Project Texture Tutorial...

If you happen to hop on over to the Paperhaus blog, you will find this layout on show, with a mini tutorial on how I created the textured background. Please feel free to share it with any friends who might like to try something new. :-)

"WILD BEAUTY"
Oh yeah, I had a lot of fun with this one. :-) This was all about play and experimentation. 
I wanted a little bit of grunge, but also a touch of rustic. I think the Prima leaves and branches, and the twine circling the photo, add exactly that sentiment. 


I have held onto these Prima leaves FOREVER. I never thought I was going to find/create the perfect layout for them. But I was wrong. 


I love this mask that I have used to create the background. 
It is the perfect size (I find many of them too big). 


Yes, I went for the layers and textures. :-)
And don't forget, if you would like to know how I created this background, just hop on over to the PaperHaus Blog. 
Products Used: Imaginarium Designs chipboard; Prima vines, flowers, leaves, and felt; Zva Creative rhinestone flourishes; texture paste; embossing enamel; Dylusions; Glimmermist; and enamel dots.  

Catch you all later - my studio is calling my name!!!
Happy scrapping!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness this layout is beautiful!!! the colors are amazing and just love the feathers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful Julianne ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout. The feathers are GORGEOUS. No wonder you held onto them for so long!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.