homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 29 September 2013

Prima BAP September...

It has been a really, really, really long time since I have done one of these. Life has kept me busy and I keep missing the BAP deadlines. But I decided that September's BAP was for me, and I was going to have some fun. So have fun I did!!!!


"WAITING FOR BABY"
Yeah, this is a picture of me pregnant, with my first child. :-) I looked sooooo different back then, lol!


This is the sketch I have based my layout on. Lots of texture, layers, grunge, and FUN!!!!!


I decided nothing was off limits with this layout - I have used Dylusions and Glimmermist, texture paste, washi tape (this was the inspiration for the entire layout), strips of Prima paper, Prima resin, Prima flowers, Prima vines, Prima rub-ons, Prima stamps, Prima chipboard, and Prima bling (rhinestone arrows, pearls, rhinestone strips, pearl centres). 


Here's a few close-ups of all the details. I have a new motto - if it isn't the colour I need, then make it the colour I need. :-) I had a lot of fun altering the colours of the flowers and chipboard. 


Of course I have included bling. How could I not? :-)


This photo was actually taken 3 days before my first born arrived. We thought we still had 2-3 weeks up our sleeves, but the doctor decided my breech baby had to come out sooner. 


Have you gotten your Prima BAP done? Are you going to join in the fun? I'm almost tempted to do another one, but I think I'll just wait for the October BAP instead. 

Hope you are having a great weekend. Me? 
We have school holidays so it is total mayhem, lol!

Cheers and hugs, x
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.