homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 21 September 2013

Purple Pumpkin Colour Splash!

Today I am sharing this layout on the Purple Pumpkin blog. If you hop on over to the PP Blog , you will find extra photos and details about the products used. 


"FLUTTER"
Yeah, I went all artsy and grungy on this one, lol! 
And I even did a personal challenge - to use the colour purple. Yes, I still struggle with that colour...sigh...


All these funky Purple Pumpkin goodies can be found at the Purple Pumpkin Store
And that gorgeous piece of chipboard can be found on the Imaginarium Designs site

Hope you are having a good weekend. :-)

Cheers, xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.