homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 15 September 2013

Scrap Around The World September Challenge...

Have you seen the September Challenge over at Scrap Around The World? No? Wow, you are in for a special treat this month! Are you ready for something totally different? 


I seriously LOVE a good challenge, and I am totally smitten with this mood board. How awesome is this? Black and white!!!!!

And before you think - I can't, or it's too hard - head on over to the Scrap Around The World blog and check out the AMAZING inspiration from the Design Team. Then, when you are finished checking them out, check out even more incredible inspiration from our challenge players. 

All the rules and guidelines for playing can be found right HERE

Happy scrapping, xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.