homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Imaginarium Designs October Projects...

Yes, it's that time again - my turn on the Imaginarium Designs blog. (It's amazing how quickly it always comes around, lol!). This month I am sharing altered and recycled photo frames, and a layout about one of my dear friends. 


Both these frames are recycled - they were originally an awful red-brown colour. But with a little gesso, Croco-Crackling paint, and ID chipboard, they have been given a new lease of life. They will take pride of place in my daughters' rooms. 


"SO GLAD WE ARE FRIENDS"
I created this layout to celebrate my friendship with Megan, one of my nearest and dearest friends. We have known each other since university, and have many tales we can tell. ;-)

If you would like to see more photos or details about either of these projects, please visit the Imaginarium Designs blog
Hope you are having an awesome week!
(I am, my hubby is home, lol!!!).
Cheers, xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.