homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 25 October 2013

Kaisercraft Base Coat III...

The last release for October is the Basecoat III Collection. I'm of the theory you can NEVER have too much Basecoat. I love the colours in this range - great neutrals and earthy colours. 


First up, I decided to check out how well these papers work for a masculine card. What do you think? 


And then I decided to try them out on a feminine layout. Yep, the papers work for that too. :-)
For a full list of all the materials used, please check out the Kaisercraft blog - right here


I've used lots of layers, and collectables to create this layout. Then added flowers for a feminine touch. And of course, some bling. ;-)


Happy scrapping! xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.