homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 25 October 2013

Kaisercraft Hidden Treasures Collection...

The second release for October is one of my all time favourites - Hidden Treasures Collection. I just love this vintage collection - so magical and charming. 

I created my card with the 6.5 x 6.5 paper pad. 
For a full supply list, please visit the Kaisercraft blog - right here

My layout was created with Hidden Treasures papers, collectables, rub-ons, and rhinestones. There are lots of layers and little details on this layout.


 I'm in love with those Babushka Dolls. Seriously cute!!!

What's your favourite Kaisercraft release? 
Happy scrapping! xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.